D'Urso shows a great respect for your privacy.
D'Urso based in Atripalda (Av), via San Nicola 54.83042, Italy creator and promoter of activities available at www.dursoboutique.it, reserves the right to use the personal data provided voluntarily by users, in compliance the current regulations (Articles 13 et seq. Leg. 196/2003.)
D'Urso ensures users that their personal data will be reserved for use strictly connected to the provision of services, facilitation of site management and order fulfillment.
This Policy is applied l when you visit our web site and decide to simply browse the website and use its services, without buying any products, or if you access a dursoboutique.it and decide to navigate using the services offered, buying, also, one or more products.
Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 aims to ensure that the processing of your personal data will be respect for human rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of Your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree No 196/2003, I hereby provide the following information:
1) The personal data provided and acquired, verbally, in writing or electronically, will be treated to ensure the requested services and send information.
2) The data will be processed within the meaning of 'art. 4, paragraph a) of the above mentioned Decree 196/2003, by paper and / or use of automated tools to store and manage data.
3) The refusal to enter your data into the registration page, it might make it impossible to perform the services required.
4) In no case, and for no reason, your data will be disclosed to third parties or otherwise disclosed.
5) Personal data may, however, be disclosed to outside parties who may be asked to perform specific tasks on behalf of Vincent D'Urso (carriers, banks, or finance company) in various forms of possible techniques.
6) The holder of data treatment is D'Urso, based Atripalda (Av), via San Nicola 54.83042, Italy, who you can inform at any time, to obtain the immediate updating or removing of your data. Users then have the right to request D'Urso, the following information:
• confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him
• clear communication of data and its source
• the reason for and purpose of their existence and their use
7) Any cookies, you will not be used in any way for profiling the user, but will only be used to facilitate the use of the site and order management.