Condition of use
Our wish and primary interest is to ensure your customer care
All our work is done in the interest of our customer and has as main objective to obtain the highest possible degree of satisfaction.
The site dursoboutique.com is subject to Italian law and this rule.
The site is owned by D'Urso based in Atripalda, Via San Nicola Atripalda 54, 83042 (Avellino).
D'Urso sells only top quality products, purchased directly from the most prestigious Italian fashion houses. Durso is an official dealer for all products and all the brands that are offered for sale on this Site
Access and use the Site, buy any product and / or services on the Site require reading, understanding and acceptance of these Terms. Therefore, anyone who accesses and / or use services on the Site expressly agreed with D'Urso that the Site and these Terms are governed by Italian law.
D'Urso takes every precaution to ensure its users that the contents of the Site are accurate and do not contain incorrect or outdated information, the date of its publication, typographical errors, for which is expected as a result of signaling, the correction in the shortest possible time. But D'Urso does not assume any responsibility towards users of the correctness, accuracy, completeness and updating of any content published on the Site
D'Urso, also can not guarantee its users that the site will operate continuously, without interruption and in the absence of errors or malfunctions due to the connection to Internet. D 'Urso disclaims any liability for: any problems, damages or risks the user may encounter in the use of the Site, for any problems with the site related to disabling cookies in your browser, for presence of computer viruses or other harmful components that may be.
D'Urso may modify, update, in whole or in part, these Conditions, whenever it deems, in its sole discretion, necessary or simply desirable, without prior notice. The user is obliged to abide by the terms set forth in these conditions, and is also required to check this page periodically to check for any changes in conditions, which will become binding on you immediately upon being posted on the Site
D'Urso shows a great respect for your privacy.
D'Urso based in Atripalda (Av), via San Nicola 54.83042, Italy creator and promoter of activities available at www.dursoboutique.it, reserves the right to use the personal data provided voluntarily by users, in compliance the current regulations (Articles 13 et seq. Leg. 196/2003.)
D'Urso ensures users that their personal data will be reserved for use strictly connected to the provision of services, facilitation of site management and order fulfillment.
This Policy is applied l when you visit our web site and decide to simply browse the website and use its services, without buying any products, or if you access a dursoboutique.it and decide to navigate using the services offered, buying, also, one or more products.
Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 aims to ensure that the processing of your personal data will be respect for human rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of Your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree No 196/2003, I hereby provide the following information:
1) The personal data provided and acquired, verbally, in writing or electronically, will be treated to ensure the requested services and send information.
2) The data will be processed within the meaning of 'art. 4, paragraph a) of the above mentioned Decree 196/2003, by paper and / or use of automated tools to store and manage data.
3) The refusal to enter your data into the registration page, it might make it impossible to perform the services required.
4) In no case, and for no reason, your data will be disclosed to third parties or otherwise disclosed.
5) Personal data may, however, be disclosed to outside parties who may be asked to perform specific tasks on behalf of Vincent D'Urso (carriers, banks, or finance company) in various forms of possible techniques.
6) The holder of data treatment is D'Urso, based Atripalda (Av), via San Nicola 54.83042, Italy, who you can inform at any time, to obtain the immediate updating or removing of your data. Users then have the right to request D'Urso, the following information:
• confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him
• clear communication of data and its source
• the reason for and purpose of their existence and their use
7) Any cookies, you will not be used in any way for profiling the user, but will only be used to facilitate the use of the site and order management.
D'Urso is the owner of the site "dursoboutique.com" and all such content, works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material in any format, published dursoboutique.com, including menus, web pages, graphics.
"D'Urso" is the owner of the domain name "dursoboutique.com".
All other marks that distinguish the products sold on dursoboutique.com and on this website are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are used within dursoboutique.com for distinguishing, describing and advertising products for sale on this site
It's 'expressly prohibited unless consented to D'Urso and any other holders of trademarks published on this website, use those marks to distinguish goods or services is also not similar to those of dursoboutique.com or other trademark owners .
Most of the trademarks on the website and related products for sale are trademarks on dursoboutique.como are famous and known to the general public and any member of dursoboutique.com
It is not in any way allowed to use those marks and any other distinguishing feature of dursoboutique.com to take unfair advantage of the distinctive character or the reputation of these trademarks or in a manner that could injure them.